Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Holly & Jacob are married!!!


What an awesome day this was! I got to capture one of my closest friends marry a wonderful man! It was such an honor for Patrick and I to get to shoot Holly & Jacob's wedding. They were so much fun and so easy to work with. Here are some of my absolute favorites from the day!

My Dad officiated their wedding!

Gorgeous church


They did a special foot washing ceremony symbolizing servanthood. This was special to me personally because this is how Patrick proposed to me, he washed my feet and said that he wanted to spend his life serving me!

Jacob's father passed away several years ago, so his family had a special candle lit in his Dad's honor.

Absolutely stunning Bride!




And the handsome Groom


Some of you may remember back in January when I posted Holly & Jacob's engagement pictures, that Jacob is a firefighter!









Jacob and his Mom, Sandy

Holly and her Dad, Jim



And they rode away on the firetruck....Congratulations you guys, we love you!!