Friday, December 4, 2009

Corey and Monica's Wedding!



Monica and I have known each other since high school. We actually sang together in show choir. We had lost touch over the years and then I received an e-mail from her last year about her wanting to book us to shoot her wedding, it was a wonderful surprise! I just love this shot below of her Mom putting her veil in. Monica has such a warm smile that just lights up the room. They got married at Castleton Church of the Nazarene.







Stunning bride...

My "side shooter" husband doing what it takes to get the awesome shots!!! Love you babe!





Patrick rocked this shot above!


They had really neat details like this vase full of branches with the guests placecards hanging from them as you entered the reception.


Congratulations!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful. It makes me really anxious to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

I used to work with Corey at the surveying & engineering firm in fishers! small world! :) - Liz Dennis