Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Rockey Family!



I have known Kevin and Pam for probably 20 years now. They used to teach my Sunday School class when I was growing up, then I went off to college, got married, started a family and then our paths crossed again! Pam sells Premier Designs High Fashion Jewelry (so she can be a stay at home Mom!) Premier is a service centered company based on biblical principles. You can contact her at pamrockey@gmail.com for more info. or a copy of the catalog. This first shot of them was a headshot that she needed for her Premier business.They have 5 awesome and active boys! Pam came to me with a great idea of doing a baseball shoot because they all play and love the sport. They are full time baseball fans between all of the various games they go to!!!



I thought this was cute!

I love the shot below with Lincoln peeking.