Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kate & Ethan's Maternity Shoot!


I am so excited about this post of pictures. Mainly because it's my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's maternity session of my new and first nephew! He's due in March. Kate & Ethan were here for Thanksgiving and we were in Batesville with my in-laws this year, so we did the shoot in a little town called Oldenburg. Patrick assisted me on this shoot and once again he amazed me at how quick he's learning and at some of the shot that he got!





Kate's smile is so contagious!

Kate saw this school bus that said Immaculate Conception (a school in Oldenburg), so we decided to do a few fun shots!!!!





Then we came back to my in-laws house and set up a little studio and did these shots!




Gorgeous.....

My favorite!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for letting me capture this time of your life!