Friday, June 27, 2008

Donny and Dana's Wedding!


Donny and Dana were married on June 14th! We had a great time with them as usual. They have such fun personalities and are so in love which makes it so much easier when shooting a wedding. They were so willing to try some new and different shots. I think you guys had an awesome wedding day, thanks for letting Patrick and I be a part of it!



They were married at Chapelwood Baptist Church on the west side of town.






I've been working with Patrick, teaching him more about photography and he actually got this shot, it's one of my favorites of the day. Dana is so pretty and I think this really captures a lot of her beauty! Good job, honey!



Their awesome get-a-way car!









A little "Charlie's Angels"








The groom's cake was so cool! It was titled "Ruark Regional Airstrip". It was decorated like an airport with all sorts of little details but my absolute favorite was in the center of the cake, this little airplane with a banner that read Donny loves Dana. How sweet is that?




Can you see us through the window of the balloon filled car???


Off to a honeymoon in California!